It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon, and you feel like bringing some fun and excitement to your neighborhood. What should you do? Come up with a Puppaware party. The nice thing about this special gathering is that your guest list is not restricted to your two-legged friends alone. You can allow your furry friends along for some enjoyment. Better yet, make them the ultimate star during the occasion.
What Puppaware Parties Can Give You
You can come up with 101 reasons why you need to have a Puppaware party. It could be the birth of a new pup, an award your dog has won in a competition, another milestone in your family, or to simply celebrate the unity between animals and their pet owners.
Hosting a Puppaware party can also offer you the following:
1. You can look forward to lots and lots of freebies. Your mutt will not go home empty-handed once the party has ended. He can take with him all the most wonderful treats, and even cool dog accessories, all for free.
2. Fun for both dogs and humans. You can come up with great pair games and see who reins champion. There’s some feel-good entertainment when your dogs start to perform some tricks in front of everyone.
3. Great chance to socialize. In the end, everyone-dogs and humans-can look forward to a much closer relationship. In fact, it’s one way of getting to know other dog lovers in your neighborhood better.
How to Come Up with Your Own Puppaware Party
Planning is key to a successful and delightful Puppaware party.
1. Look for some help. To start off, make sure that you can look for a company that can provide you with great treats and merchandise that you can give away during the celebration. They can also help you plan and organize the event. You can ask around for a reputable organization, or perhaps take a look on the internet. You can also check out pet stores. Some of them are already offering party services to their customers.
2. Guest List. Next, you need to make the guest list and prepare your invitations. To make it more personalized, you can seal it with a dog paw. Don’t forget to include the mutts’ names. Remember that it’s their party you’re trying to prepare.
3. Dress up. When the venue and the nibblies are organized, it’s time to pick the most gorgeous dress, fitting for your dog on the special day. There are designer clothes that are ultra-stylish yet comfortable to wear for your beloved pooch.
4. Make a follow-up. A day or two before the puppyware party, try to confirm the attendance of your guests. You want to make sure that you’re well prepared for all guests, just in case anyone is thinking of bringing along their friends and family, as well as their pets!
5. Have fun. Join in on the games and come up with fantastic surprises!