Baked BBQ Hen Tacos- these straightforward baked rooster tacos are made with rotisserie rooster, BBQ sauce, cheese, and completed with contemporary corn salsa! You will love this straightforward 30-minute meal!
Are you on the lookout for a simple dinner recipe that takes lower than half-hour to make AND that’s tremendous duper scrumptious? It’s your fortunate day, as a result of these Baked BBQ Hen Tacos are the BEST weeknight dinner!
Tacos are at all times a success, however these BBQ Hen Tacos are loopy good! Assume saucy BBQ rooster with a lot of cheese, a crispy taco shell, contemporary corn salsa, and avocado! Is your mouth watering? My boys devour them each single time.
I’ve a sense this straightforward taco recipe goes to be an everyday at your own home! My boys request these tacos all the time!
BBQ Hen Taco Elements
- Laborious Taco Shells– seize a field of exhausting corn tortilla shells from the grocery retailer.
- Olive oil– a bit of little bit of olive oil for sautéing the onion and garlic.
- Pink onion– we like crimson onion, however white or yellow will work too.
- Garlic– just a bit little bit of garlic to reinforce the flavour! Garlic is at all times a good suggestion.
- Hen– we use shredded rotisserie rooster to maintain the recipe SUPER easy! You probably have leftover cooked rooster, you should use that too!
- BBQ Sauce– you should use selfmade BBQ sauce or purchase your favourite model from the shop.
- Cheese– we use shredded Mexican mix cheese, however you should use Monterey jack, pepper jack, or cheddar.
- Cilantro– a bit of cilantro for a pop of contemporary!
Easy methods to Make BBQ Hen Tacos
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the taco shells within the ready pan, standing up. Bake for five minutes so the shells can crisp up. This can assist stop the bottoms of the shells from getting soggy.
- In a big skillet, warmth the olive oil over medium-high warmth. Add the onion and cook dinner for 3 minutes or till softened. Add the garlic and cook dinner for one more minute.
- Add the shredded rotisserie rooster and BBQ sauce and stir till the rooster is effectively coated within the sauce. Take away the skillet from the warmth. Stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheese and the cilantro.
- Spoon the rooster combination evenly into the shells. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on prime of the tacos. You may prop them up in opposition to one another so that they get up. We at all times make 10 tacos, however in the event you don’t need them as full, you’ll be able to most likely make 12 tacos.
- Place the pan within the oven and bake till the cheese is melted.
The taco toppings are at all times the most effective half! We love including our contemporary corn salsa, it’s SO good with these tacos! We additionally add a bit of purple cabbage, avocado (or guacamole), and cilantro. The tacos are additionally good with a bit of drizzle of creamy cilantro lime dressing.
In fact, you’ll be able to prime the tacos along with your favourite toppings. Bitter cream, pico de gallo, pineapple salsa, jalapeño slices, queso fresco, and so forth. would all be actually tasty!
Extra Taco Recipes
Photographs by Mogwai Soup