I do not know for sure if the global economic crisis will ever end. What I am sure about is that you can still succeed in high ticket selling amidst economic turmoil. Here’s how you can do that:
1. Distribute free product sample. Do you ever wonder why giant companies are investing so much money in giving out free samples or free trials? It’s because they know that this is the best way to get people to buy from them. I recently received a free anti-aging cream in the mailbox the other day. I was quite impressed as it has exceeded my expectations. So, when I went to the local mall yesterday, I made sure that I bought one. You can use this marketing technique when selling your high ticket products. If you are selling $12,000 teleseminars, you can offer free short telecalls to your target market so they can gauge if you indeed have the answers to their problems.
2. Set up a customer reward program. One of the best ways to increase your high ticket sales is to get your customers to come back for more. You can make this process a lot easier if you set up a customer reward program where your clients can get exciting freebies, other valuables, and huge discounts every time they choose to do business with you.
3. Separate your prospects from your buying customers. There should be a clear distinction between your prospects and buying customers when it comes to customer service and freebies. You need to make sure that your buying customers feel more important and that you value their business. They should get more valuable freebies and they should be the first ones to know about sales and discounts.
4. Upsell your other high ticket products. You can’t be content when people finally buy from you. To maximize your revenue per client, you will need to upsell your other products and services before you end the sales pitch. It would help if you can give your customers discounts or if you can bundle up your offerings so these people can save more.
5. Motivate your affiliate marketers. If you hire people to promote your high ticket products, you need to make sure that you keep them motivated so they will push themselves to do better. For example, you can send them additional $500 on top of their commission if they were able to convince 5-10 people to sign up to your high ticket coaching programs.